- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
- How to make a complaint
What data do we collect?
Taylor Mitchell collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Professional information (such as job title, department and name of organisation)
- Content you provide (such as job and education history, comments, responses to questions)
- Where you are not the legal owner of the property, we will request details from you as to your ability act on behalf of the owners such as a Power of Attorney, Guardianship Order of Grant of Probate.
- If we are dealing with an entity such as a company, trust or charity, we may need to obtain personal information for the beneficiaries of the entity and those in a position of control. This will include, but is not limited to, identity and address documents. We may also need to collect information on other individuals who have an interest in the property who are not considered to be our customers.
- Where we are working alongside third parties such as solicitors, architects, and other professionals we may need to share these documents on the basis of legitimate interests.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Taylor Mitchell with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Call or email us.
- Voluntarily complete a postal enquiry.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Third-party data from other companies we work with.
How will we use your data?
Under data protection legislation we are only permitted to use your personal information if we have a legal basis for doing so. Taylor Mitchell collects your data for:
- Where we need information to perform the contract we have entered into with you.
- Creating and managing files we set up with you as our client or appointing owner.
- Evaluating your interest in employment and contacting you regarding possible employment with Taylor Mitchell.
- Operating, evaluating and improving our business (including developing new services; managing our communications; determining the effectiveness of and optimizing our advertising; analysing services, websites, mobile applications and any other digital assets; facilitating the functionality of our websites, and mobile applications and any other digital assets).
- Enforcing our Terms and Conditions or other legal rights.
- As may be required by applicable laws and regulations or requested by any judicial process or governmental agency having or claiming jurisdiction over Taylor Mitchell.
How do we store your data?
Taylor Mitchell store your personal information on a secure server, and use procedures designed to protect the personal information we collect from unauthorised access, destruction, use, modification or disclosure.
Although we will take (and require our third-party providers to take) commercially reasonable security precautions regarding your personal information collected from and stored on the Site, due to the open nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that any of your personal information stored on our servers, or transmitted to or from a user, will be free from unauthorized access, and we disclaim any liability for any theft or loss of, unauthorized access or damage to, or interception of any data or communications. By using the Site, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
The period for which we will keep your personal information will depend on the type of service you have requested from us. The retention period may be longer than the period for which we are providing services to you where we have statutory or regulatory obligations to retain personal information for a longer period, or where we may need to retain the information in case of a legal claim.
What are your data protection rights?
Taylor Mitchell would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Taylor Mitchell for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Taylor Mitchell correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Taylor Mitchell erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Taylor Mitchell restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Taylor Mitchell processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Taylor Mitchell transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: 01799 543532
Or write to us at: Taylor Mitchell, Black Barn, Church Lane, Saffron Walden, Essex CB11 3SF
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Taylor Mitchell has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.